In this section "we/us" refers to 121doc. If upon delivery of your product or within 14 days thereafter you believe that you have not received the correct product, return it to us within 14 days and we will refund 100% of the value of the returned product. Please ensure that the product is returned to us in an unopened condition in its original packaging and within 14 days of receipt.
In order to obtain a refund kindly contact one of our customer service representatives and provide them with the reason as why you are not completely satisfied with your order.
Our Customer Service representatives are available on live chat, telephone or via email. We will attempt to attend to your queries within a reasonable time after such query has been reported.
Ordinarily we do not accept returns once delivery has been accepted by the customer. If products are sent back to us by customers they will be destroyed.
In certain instances Refunds or Resends will be attended to by us. The following are examples of such Refunds and Resends. Our decision is final in this regard and is exercised only within the confines of the law. We may refund or resend if:
- The customer is not at home during or at the designated time of delivery and the package is returned back to us.
- The customer refuse to accept delivery of a package, the returned package will be destroyed and the customer will not get any refund.
- The customer does not receive the delivery and the package is returned to us.
- Your doctor has advised you that it is not advisable for you to take the medication for which your order was placed. We will accept this return and provide a partial (50%) refund.
- Whilst we have no control over delays experienced by our courier services we will endeavour to trace your package. Our policy is that if the package is not received within 30 days from date of postage we will provide a full refund or a resend will be organized.
- You wish to return medication because the packaging is damaged, the medication has expired or has been opened, you have been sent the incorrect medication or less than what was ordered. In such instances we may resend the package or offer a partial refund.
- If a package is retained by customs we will refund you in full if the package is returned to us.
- Orders that are lost in transit will be refunded in full or a resend organized at our discretion.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. 121doc is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.